March 2022: We have now been able to start lifting restrictions in our school. We have done some resources for parents to explain the changes.
Covid plan change guide for parents
Covid 19 Information
——————–The items below are for reference only and are no longer in place ——————
This page is aimed at providing the school community with relevant information about the Covid 19 infection and the reopening of our school. The main aims of our plan to reopen our school will be:
- Preventing the possible spread of Covid 19
- Ensuring children can return to learning in a safe environment
- Ensuring staff, parents and children are supported as they return to school life
We want to get back to what we do best here in CSCNS. We appreciate it will be difficult but a community effort is what we need! The documents below are for the reference of the school community.
1 Covid Safety Measures v25.8.21
2. Daily Routine v25.8.21
3. Covid Response Plan v25.8.21
4. Policy summary Parents V25.8.2
Information about Covid-19
If you have any common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you should self-isolate and phone your GP straight away to get a coronavirus test.
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- a fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above)
- a cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry
- shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal